Saturday, March 24, 2007

This is a quick post on why I'm not posting until April

It's simple.

I'm on a mission to finish my novel by Friday March 30, 2007. My reward for completing the book is that I will:

1. Blog.

2. Be able to figure out the Flickr nightmare and the mishap of my accounts. I really lost my mind last Tuesday & Wednesday when things weren't going my way.

3. Scheduled Saturday March 31, 2007. I'm getting the works done at a fabulous little boutique spa. The package known as the Body & Soul package consists of a 30 minute Hydrotherapy spa, European Facial, Spa Mani & Pedi, and a spa lunch. What a treat but until then it is work, work, and work!




Besides, if Mr. Cop knew I was blogging he'd kill me. LOL! He thinks that I waste too much time blogging. He might be right but one can not help passion!

No comments: