Friday, December 23, 2005

Moleskinerie.com SPIES DISCOVERED!!!



Who hasn't heard of Moleskinerie.com? Lovely mouths and fingers have been gabbing and writing about the ongoing Wandering Moleskine Project. (For those absent that day: Several Moleskine notebooks have been marked & sent out into the world for people to draw, doodle, write, & anything else that can be put on a single leaf of paper. If you still don't get it: click here)

Or, maybe it was while you were standing in line for coffee that you pulled the arts section from the New York Times & had a read about the whole Wandering Moleskine Project? C'mon confess, are you an insider or an outsider to the whole affair?

I'll confess to you. I'll tell you that once I had read that NY Times article I was enamored by the whole project (because, yes, I was one of the outsiders who hadn't heard about it until then. I was in the midst of some deep undercover action in the OC. How many cases can a girl handle?) In fact, I loved the concept so much that I took that article home to my computer & did some research. I found a waiting list of men, women, and children that were in line to receive one of the several moleskine that were traveling the world. I couldn't sign up fast enough. & Sniff- Sniff! I got a sad little email telling me that the list was in fact closed and I wouldn't be participating in the project. My hopes of getting involved with Moleskinerie.com were over....

Until, my "Top 5 Undercover Gifts" caught their eye. Yes, Moleskinerie.com gave a nod & a post to Brunette Confidential for GIFT PICK NUMBER 3: The Moleskine Reporter Notebook a.k.a. Recruit an Agent

What can I say, I might not get the opportunity to write a secret file into one of the wandering moleskine notebooks, but at least I can have the satisfaction of knowing that good taste can bring people together. If it weren't for the moleskinerie.com and their moleskine spies, this sweet rendez-vous between blogs would never have happened. I feel like I've just been kissed!

No comments: