Sunday, February 19, 2006

STYLE FILE: I'm in love with a Bartender or maybe just where he works.


Can I tell you a secret?

Yes, darlings, at the moment, I'm in love with a bartender who evens knows my name. Now I'm not a silly brunette or a drunk but I have found this lovely black-haired (gasp) and blue eye (lovely) southern boy who makes flawless red raspberry martinis (so why wouldn't I be in love him?). In fact as though this love resume isn't strong enough, once he started to tell me about how he designed his home, I was then star-struck and lust filled with amour.


Top Bars and Places for A Brunette to Hang with a Beauty


NOBU

After spending a hide away afternoon at the new Getty Villa, head over to Nobu for the finest sushi you may ever have in your life. Master Nobu Matsuhisa hits the wallet but his food hits the tongue in a way you will never forget. Oh and don't forget about the sake....

EL COYOTE

There never to be a problem with getting it on at one of the booths at El Coyote but, why limit yourself?! El Coyote has always been a place of lively drinks and wild times.

JAVIER'S CANTINA & GRILL

In the swell orange county, there exists the stupendous Irvine Spectrum. The Arabic-inspired outdoor shopping mall is the haven for the Ryan Seacrest-inspired crowd. That aside, there is some real eye candy to be found and I'm not talking about the mojitos! Weekends are extremely packed but who really wants to talk anyway? Phone: 949-872-2101

No comments: