Thursday, January 19, 2006

Bravo!

If you're like most commuters in Orange County, then the freeway traffic gets tiresome. Maybe you got dinner via your favorite drive-thru, and damn, you're home with only few hours before its time to sleep. What's a brunette got to do have some fun? How about rip some lace, wear a Venetian-styled mask, or let your stomach hang out?! Bravo! Have fun indeed at somebody else's expense. Project Runway has set the stage for creative drama. Don't think I'm just an Orange County Blogger typing about reality TV shows (okay, sometimes it seems that way!) but, I've graduated from the best art institute in the country & these tiny episodes kinda of scratch up those old competitive memories.



So, No, darling, this Brunette isn't loosing her edge, I'm sharpening my shears! I might not be able to cut a flawless pattern, tailor a sleeve, or embellish a suit with roses but, I can get inspired to be fashion forward. And that's what a brunette really wants...to undercut the competition!

PS If season two is happening for you, then click here to place a bid in the auctions for the designs seen on TV. Whoa...Does that dress come with that little red "Made for TV" box? I don't know but hand's off Zulema Ice Skating costume. It's mine!

No comments: